Outbound Call Center:
|Service Type||Voice Call Service|
Out-Bound Dialing is a robust system designed to effectively manage mobile service-provider- initiated outbound calls. The system automatically dials out calls to a list of mobile users provided by the telecom operator OBD has a time-tested and proven track record to promote and sell value-added services like Caller Ring Back Tones (CRBT), stock market updates, etc. OBD utilizes the Interactive Voice Response(IVR), calling system where the customer first listens to the pre-recorded audio promotion and then punches corresponding Dual-Tone-Multi-Frequency (DTMF) keys from the mobile keypad to activate service After Commissioning, the operator activates the service on the customer’s mobile.
OBD is an effective tool for subscription reminders, alerting subscribers in critical time for the continuation of subscriptions, thereby adding immense value over manual operation of such activities in large numbers. Reports can be generated on the basis of call status, Subscriber status, location status.OBD is a key contributor to the telecom business sector.Key Features:
- Automatically dials mobile number subscribers to promote and market service.
- Allows checking the quality of voice calls before initiating the dial process.
- Generates Various reports.
- Supports Call Patching (routes IVR, call to customer support executive).
- Supports Mobile Number Series wise whitelisting, blacklisting.
- Allows online and real-time activation and subscription process.
- The completely automated system which reduces manual process and human resources.
- The completely automated system with no manual intervention required.
- Reduces manual processes and human resources .
- Support continues business flow through ad campaign management.